How To Fix Dell Inspiron Touch Screen Not Working Issue on Windows 10?
Dell is a well-known brand known for its laptop and other device manufacturing and releasing at affordable cost and Dell Inspiron is one among them which has been launched with innovated feature and can be experienced with the installation of its high-end configuration in the correct way. Its configurations and durable hardware components also helps in avoiding any kind of technical issues.
This device is used to for day-to-day computing and other needs and sometime it can cause errors like Windows related issues, Setup & Configure errors, Optimization, Firewall and Proxy, including Dell inspiron 17 touch screen not working issue. To get settle such issues issue the users can now contact with Dell customer support techies available in their cities.
The technicians available here are well qualified and experienced to handle the Dell inspiron 11 3000 touch screen not working error with best customer support by offering the correct and exact solution which fit with the system point of view and it also does not affect the other working and connected tools.
The users can also follow the steps mentioned under in order to get the Dell Inspiron related concern troubleshoot easily.
Solutions to Fix Dell Inspiron 15 Touch Screen Not Working Error:
Step 1: The customer may start with the restart of the PC
Step 2: Then need to disable and enable of the touch screen
- Open the Control Panel tab.
- And now need to select the Device Manager option from where the users can disable the touch screen.
- After this the users may have to expand “Human Interface Devices” category and right click on HID-compliant touch screen then select Disable followed with the Yes click to confirm.
- Right-click on HID-compliant touch screen again then select Enable.
Step 3: Users can also try to roll back the touch screen driver
- The first process will be to visit at the Device Manager tab
- Then click over the Expand category of “Human Interface Devices” and make a right click on HID-compliant touch screen then select Properties.
- After this click over the Driver tab and hit on Roll Back Driver
Step 4: Try with the update of touch screen driver
- Firstly download and install Driver Easy.
- Then run the Driver Easy and hit on the Scan Now option.
- After this press on the Updatebutton available to the next to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
Step 5: At the end the last process will be to reset Windows 10
Contact with the Dell inspiron support phone number for the world class solution against the Dell inspiron touch screen not working problem. Here whole concern will be solved at a single call to the world’s best technicians who have employed to deal with the customer’s concerns and solve it remotely with best suitable solutions. The services are delivered with complete reliability and satisfaction.