How to Fix Dell Protected Workspace Uninstall Error?
Dell has released the Protected Workspace offering Dell Data protection security for business PCs. It is best for the business organizations to secure their data. In case, of any issue is found with it while operating then the technical support is available to deal with your issues.
They cover the problems faced with Dell computer, laptop, printer, scanner, tablet etc. Some of the examples which have been resolved here are like Dell Scanner Not Connecting with Windows 10 PC, Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop Mouse Pad Not Working, how to stop Dell protected workspace, way to download and install Dell Inkjet Printer Drivers, helps for Dell Backup and Recovery is Not Working on Windows 10 etc.
If you are facing issue with how to remove Dell protected workspace don’t feel disappointed because we are available to look into your concern and solve all the problems individually in an efficient and effective way.
There are different errors the users will get while uninstalling Dell Protected Workspace. The errors are like Unable to load SBoxDLL or non-existent export, error 1316 stating that the specified account already exists, or issue with Install Shield Wizard.
Now to resolve the Dell protected workspace uninstall error the visitors may follow the methods step-by-step or need to contact the technicians for online help.
How to Uninstall Dell Protected Workspace?
Users may follow the steps given here just below:
- Initially, the users may download Dell Data Protection Protected Workspace v6.1.3 and enter the information to proceed to the download.
- After this, need to run the installer & applications.
- Now, when installation finished then launches the installer and wait for some time, if the KB fails to install then cancel the installation process and run the application again.
- The users might get the error as SBoxDLL.dll
- Nothing to do, just click on ‘OK’ option and the application will complete.
- Now, a screen from Invencia will be displayed in front of you offering remove, or cancel and here click on the remove option.
- At the end, required to remove the desktop shortcut and start menu items after completion.
For any other technical help let the contact Dell Support team know and they will offer the suitable answers at a very low cost of service charge. Dell technical support phone number +1-844-395-2200 is always available to handle the technical issue for US and Canada based customers.