How to Solve Alienware Touchpad Not Working Windows 10?
Alienware is a gaming laptop launched by Dell which requires a high end configuration to experience the high definition gaming. The users can run large size games at very ease without displaying any error. In case if any encounters then let the contact for customer support know instantly.
If you are a Dell Alienware laptop user and facing problem with its touchpad then they can get assisted here because team members are available to look into the concern and troubleshoot it as per the customer’s choice and system accordingly.
The whole concerns will get fixed here only through “Remote Access Technology” in which the techies ask the users to share the control of their Alienware screen and then they will resolve the problems. Solutions are offered which never affect the other working applications.
There could be two reasons for Alienware touchpad problems as like it is not configured properly in Windows 10 or the touchpad is running on outdated drivers. To fix such problems you are just required to get in touch with contact for customer support. The professionals engaged here have mentioned some steps for Alienware users through which they can get fixed the Alienware touchpad not working Windows 10 easily.
Configure the Alienware Touchpad in Windows 10
- First of all, visit to Home option and click on the Settings tab and then move towards Devices option and hit on the Mouse & touchpad
- After this there will be an option as “Additional mouse options” from there open the “Mouse Properties” window.
- And now, click the tab called “ELAN” or “Device Settings”
- Now at the end of the steps go to “Devices” menu and check that touchpad is enabled.
Update the Touchpad Drivers
- Initially, click over the Home option and move to Control Panel to open the Device manager
- Locate the touchpad from the list of devices and from there click on the Update Driver Software.
- In case, the Windows don’t find the driver, go to laptop manufacturer’s website and find them.
- By following the above steps now the touchpad should be working properly.
If you are facing any technical problem fell free to place a call at Dell customer support phone number which is a charge free number with 24 hours availability with the correct solutions for US and Canada regions clients. The whole problem will be solved at single click through the techies available here; they will solve the problem via online mode.