How to Solve Dell XPS Boot Problem in Windows 10?
Dell launches various laptop series and now it has released Dell XPS series with best operating components and quality features to run any type of software easily. With the installation and configure of this tool users can enjoy the nonstop computing for home and offices.
The Dell XPS users can go with the error as Dell XPS boot problem when operating system gets update to Windows 10. Dell XPS not booting can be recognized as the going black screen after Windows loading animation and PC manufacturer's logo. This error can be raised because of various reasons like multiple startup programs and because of unsupported driver etc. All these issues are required to be fixed at earlier stage to avoid huge risks.
So, to avoid Dell XPS not booting Windows 10 customers are required to get help from Dell customer support who are well qualified and skilled in handling such type of technical errors easily. Some easy methods have been mentioned on the same page. Just visit down and check the methods given.
Methods to solve Dell XPS booting problem Windows 10:
Solution 1: Disable fast startup on Dell XPS device
- Visit to battery icon in the notification area and make a right click on it.
- After this, tap the power options.
- Now, a link as “Choose what the power button” will be seen click on it.
- Then, hit the link as “Change settings that are currently unavailable”.
- Search and disable the item as Turn on fast startup.
- At last, press the “Save changes” option and restart the device.
Solution 2: Disable unnecessary programs that runs automatically
- Go at “Start” menu and make a right click on it.
- Now, need to hit the “Task Manager” or press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the window.
- After this, need to hit “Startup” tab and find a list of startup items.
- Then, users may have to uncheck the items that do not want to launch at startup.
- At the end, perform a restart of Dell XPS device
Solution 3: Remove incompatible Graphic Drivers
- Initially, hit the “Start” option.
- Then move to “System” menu and press the link “Advanced system” setting which is available at the left column.
- Visit at the pop-up box and then click on Hardware tab
- Then after select “Device installation” settings and make changes
- Now, click the Save changes.
- Restart the Dell XPS device at last
The users who have followed the above steps and still persists the same concern they may need to contact the technicians available at Dell XPS support phone number for best solutions and reliable customer support. The tech support is applicable for US and Canada states without any stop.