We Dell Tech Support Number work with the following terms and conditions that are strictly followed by our company, hence we request our site visitors and customers to please read the terms and conditions carefully before using any of the service offered this website, as they encloses essential information and instructions with the full right to change anything anytime without any notification.
- A) Personal Information: During site use or to perform a particular process, we might ask to submit your personal identification or other personal details that facilitates us to contact you. At registration time every user has to share his contact information that includes Full name, Mail Address, Postal Code and necessary credentials etc. Dell Tech Support Number tech support technicians will use your contact info to contact you regarding the products or services you have requested at the time of using our website. This might contain renewal notice, re-registration, market surveys, and promotional offers to improve the quality of our service to serve better to our site users and customers.
- B) Payment Information: If any user visits on our site and complete registration with us to use our service, we do not ask anyone to give their credit card details directly on the phone calls. This type of confidential information is entered by the user himself and Dell Tech Support Number may take help of third party to verify and process credit cards details only for billing purposes. We might use this payment information for sharing with third party only in exceptional cases to perform the important payment procedure. The information regarding debit and credit cards are processed through highly secured servers and these numbers are not used by the Dell Tech Support Number without receiving the permission from the respective users.
1) Subscriber Computer: At the time of tech support assistance, we may also request for the computer related information that you are using and need technical support. The information could be like date of computer purchase, type of computer, computer identification, model no and manufacturing date of computer, and any other software or hardware and peripherals connected with it, condition of the computer, registry and system data about hardware configuration and software installations, and error tracking files etc. And all these information is necessary to provide you a fully customized tech support service to you and also help you to upgrade our support tools and improve our supported products list.
2) Access: At the time of support request, we may ask to take control of your computer to resolve the issues related with it. Technicians of Dell Tech Support Number use certified tools that permit users to allow access of user computer to our tech support team members on online remote, so that they can detect the actual issues to resolve it instantly. Our tech support team members are not allowed to use the remote supported service to customers until they have been gone through the professional training and user grants control of its computer system. Our technical support team members never use remote access tools to obtain confidential or other key information saved inside the user’s computer system or its networks, or purposefully destroy important information on user’s computer and its network, or create a situation that can cause other types of problems with his system.
4) Live Support Session Records: Dell Tech Support Number reserves the right to observe online as well as offline sessions performed between the user and the tech support technicians just to make sure the quality check of the services provided to the customers by the tech support team members. Moreover, we may perhaps also keep the records of online and offline sessions conducted on the website for the customer reference and to offer assistance in solving the grievances or disputes in forthcoming future. The records of sessions can be also used to make our service better, deliver knowledge based support service, or organize market research. And record of data of any session will not be connected with individually recognizable data of any of the individual user.